Levels and checkpoints
The levels for Test environment are typified as follows:
- Mobile basics: A test environment is available
- Mobile advanced: An adequate environment is available for all defined types of mobile app testing
- Mobile expert: The test environment can be easily adjusted to the end-user context
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. The Mobile app environment can be isolated with a stub and driver framework.
2. An app can be deployed to the test environment.
3. There is a test environment connected to the backend systems.
|1. There are different environments for different types of tests.
2. An app can be deployed to every environment.
3. Mobile specific conditions are considered and enabled for a representative test environment.
|1. It is possible to push a new version of the app to the (beta) user group.
2. It is possible to test in production.
3. A usability lab is used to test the app in the suitable environment.