Levels and checkpoints
The levels for Mobile analytics are typified as follows:
- Mobile basics: Information is gathered about usage of mobile devices
- Mobile advanced: Mobile analytics are refined to deliver relevant information for testing
- Mobile expert: Mobile analytics are continuously managed and updated
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. There is clear purpose on gathering analytics.
2. There is a platform implemented to collect analytics.
3. Test is involved in the analytics process.
|1. A device market analysis is performed to get insight in app’s and user’s behavior.
2. Test results are compared with the analytics results.
3. The results of analytics help prioritise all test activities.
|1. The collection of analytis is tested, adapted and optimized.
2. There is an evaluation on the data to information process.
3. The way analytics is used during testing, is updated and improved.