Levels and checkpoints
The levels for Mobile testing skills are typified as follows:
- Mobile basics: The team understands mobile specific testing tools and techniques
- Mobile advanced: The skills and knowledge of the mobile app team are applied effectively
- Mobile expert: The team invests in improving mobile specific skills and knowledge
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. The mobile app tester is well trained and/or has experienced in testing mobile apps.
2. Different mobile perspectives are captured in test preparation.
3. The app tester understands and uses tools during testing the app.
|1. Experience based techniques are applied.
2. The app tester is involved with reviewing process.
3. The tester can perform root cause analysis.
|1. Feedback from end-users perspective is considered to improve the test process.
2. There is a mobile testing training program to constantly update experience and knowledge.
3. The app tester shares the mobile app test knowledge pro-actively in the team.